Tuesday 26 April 2011

Ainsi Font, Font, Font





Ainsi Font, Font, Font

Ainsi font, font, font,
Les petites marionnettes,
Ainsi font, font, font,
Trois p'tits tours et puis s'en vont.
For Easter my mom bought each girl a cute little marionette . She happened to find a chicken for McKayla and horses for the other girls and since I first laid eyes on this little guy I have been singing 'Ainsi font, font, font'.......Well we are at 24 hours now and I still cannot get it out of my head!! 

EXCITING NEWS: The girls and I get to go and visit our little baby chicks tomorrow. Cannot wait! We have decided to go ahead with building the chicken coop and are keeping our fingers crossed that none of our neighbours will complain once the ladies move in. If they do then we will aggressively pursue our aldermen to amend the by-law. 

2 comments:

  1. Ah, countering the law for the greater good. (Your children's learning). This act defines change. Be the change you wish to see in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kara! (Ghandi quote right?)

    ReplyDelete